Do you speak Spanish and you would like to learn Arabic? You can do it now with our Arabic-Spanish speaking teachers that will use Spanish as the vehicular language in class.
The teachers are native Arabs with a high level of Spanish or Spanish with a high level of Arabic.
- Next edition: July 10th - August 29th, 2023
- Mode: Online or at the center
- Timing: Morning (at the center) or Evening (online)
- Type: 30 Hours
- Level: You can finish one level in one course
- Duration: 7 weeks and a half
- Sessions: 2 times a week, 2 hours per session
In this course you will learn:
- Introduction to classical Arabic through reading and writing activities: You will be able to read and write simple sentences.
- Basic conversation situations in dialectal Arabic: You will be able to introduce yourself and have a basic conversation in Arabic.