January 15th - March 24th
5 To 10 Students
Why take this course?
- You will be able to teach Spanish classes to foreigners at academies and other centres.
- You will learn from highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- You will be certified by the UCAM Español Institute to teach Spanish classes.
- We are the only centre offering this training in the UAE.
- Small groups: 5 to 10 students per class.
The course is 60 hours long and is divided into:
- 40 hours of theoretical classes with practical applications.
- 10 hours of practical teaching at our UCAM Español Institute centre.
- 10 hours of self-study directed by the trainer.
You will also be required to take a final assessment test to ensure you have acquired the necessary skills and knowledge.
Teaching at our centre
With this course you will be able to teach 10 hours of real classes. The phases of this module are as follows:
- Phase 1: You will prepare the lesson plans and programming.
- Phase 2: You will teach your prepared lesson.
- Phase 3: You will receive an assessment and review of your teaching to help you improve.
In the Teacher Training course you will be using a textbook specifically created by our teachers for this course.
Who is this course for?
- Spanish speakers living in Dubai who are interested in a new career with a focus on teaching.
- Spanish speakers who have taught Spanish to foreigners and would like to be certified.
- The Teacher Training course groups are small so as to ensure personalised attention.
- The minimum number of students to start a group is 5, and the maximum number of students per class is 10.
Students who have participated in the course will obtain a Certificate endorsed by the UCAM Español Institute in the Training of Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language – they are required to participate in the training activities and pass the final assessment test.