Have you been living abroad for a long time and always considered the possibility of teaching Spanish as a foreign language? Have you ever taught Spanish to a friend or acquaintance and would like to be certified to do so?
You can finally do it – in person, in Dubai – and get certified to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
Further details about the course:
- Dates: 14 February to 18 April 2023. *End date of classes, practice teaching hours will be adjusted to the availability of the centre
- Mode of study: Onsite at JLT
- Length: 60 hours
- 40 hours of theoretical classes with practical applications.
- 10 hours of practical teaching at our UCAM Español Institute centre.
- 10 hours of self-study directed by the trainer.
- Classes: 2 times a week, 2 hours per session
- Days: Tuesday and Thursday
- Timetable: 9.30am to 11.30a
Among other aspects, in this course you will learn:
- Learning techniques according to the type of learner and level of education.
- How to use and create different resources for Spanish classes.
- Types of methodologies and how to use them in the classroom.
- Programming and designing lesson plans and teaching sequences.