Start at any time!
1 or 2 people per class
Most of our courses cover the four main skills:
- Oral expression
- Listening comprehension
- Written expression
- Reading comprehension
In our courses we use the book Aula Internacional from Difusión publishing house.
- May be used in more than one course (up to three courses).
- For the online modality the paperback book is optional, we can send the materials in electronic format.
- Recommended by the Instituto Cervantes.
- Price is 250 AED including VAT.
Our courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, a standard used in other parts of the world to measure the level in a given language.
- Beginners A1
- Elementary A2
- Intermediate B1
- Upper intermediate B2
- Advanced C1
- Proficiency C2
Our groups are small to guarantee personalised care and education.
In online classes, the number of students usually ranges from 4 to 10. In on-site classes, between 5 and 10 students.
If you pass the final exam of the course, you can obtain a diploma certified by UCAM Spanish Institute.
You can study online
- Live classes via Blackboard Collaborate
- Lessons will be recorded and sent after the session
- Small groups: 4 to 10 students
Free online trial lesson for beginners!
What is your Spanish’ level?
If you have studied Spanish before, we recommend you take a free online assessment test from the Instituto Cervantes to check your level. Let us know what level you get.
In order to be able to recommend the best level for you, you should complete the test by evaluating your spoken Spanish. Contact us to arrange a phone call.