10 July - 25 August 2023
5 To 10 Students
- In our courses for non-native children we use different books: Clan, Reporteros or Lola y Leo, depending on the age range, recommended by the Instituto Cervantes.
- In our courses for native children, we use books from Santillana publishing house, which are used in Spanish and Latin American schools.
- The same book is often used for a whole academic year.
- We recommend the physical book, also for online classes. We can ship it to any Emirate via courier.
- The price is 200 AED including VAT.
Our courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, which is recognised worldwide.
In the case of non-native children, we have the following levels:
- Beginner: Groups of 5-7, 8-11 and 12-15 years old
- Elementary: Groups of 5-7, 8-11 and 12-15 years old
- Intermediate: Groups of 8-11 and 12-15 years old
In the case of native children, we have the following levels:
- Initiation: 5-7 years old
- Intermediate: 8-11 years old
- Advanced: 12-15 years old
To complete a level, it is necessary to attend the whole academic year (three terms).
At the end of each term, an evaluation will be carried out and a report card will be issued.
- In online classes, between 4 and 10 students.
- In on-site classes, between 5 and 10 students.
After passing a level and attending a whole academic course, the student will be able to obtain a Certificate of Achievement of the Spanish course for children.
You can study online
- Live classes via Blackboard Collaborate
- Lessons will be recorded and sent after the session
- Small groups: 4 to 10 students