March 23rd - April 19th
5 to 10 students
Spanish General Course-60H
Online or In-Person
Finish 2 level in 15 weeksView brochure
Starting from January 9th!
Most of our courses cover the four main skills:
- Oral expression
- Listening comprehension
- Written expression
- Reading comprehension
In the Spanish courses for adults (from A1.1 to B2.2 part 2 level) we use the Aula Internacional Plus book according to the level. For the C1 courses, we use the book C de C1, both from Difusión publishing house.
- The same book may be used for more than one level, up to 3.
- Instituto Cervantes recommends the books we use.
- In order to buy the book, you could pick it up at the Institute or pay online and order a delivery company to take it for you.
Our courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, a standard used in other parts of the world to measure the level in a given language.
- Beginners A1
- Elementary A2
- Intermediate B1
- Upper intermediate B2
- Advanced C1
- Proficiency C2
Our groups are small to guarantee personalised care and education.
The minimum number of students to open a course is 5 and the maximum is 10.
If you pass the final exam of the course, you can obtain a diploma certified by UCAM Spanish Institute.
You can study online
Study Online from anywhere with us!
- Live classes via Blackboard Collaborate video conferencing tool
- Lessons are live but will be recorded and shared with you the day after the session
- Fixed timings: twice a week two hours per session
- Small groups: 5 to 10 students
Check here when is the next Free Online Trial Class for Beginners!
What is your Spanish’ level?
If you have studied Spanish before, we recommend you take a free online assessment test from the Instituto Cervantes to check your level. Let us know what level you get.
In order to be able to recommend the best level for you, you should complete the test by evaluating your spoken Spanish. Contact us to arrange a phone call.