Spanish at your school
With the growing demand for Spanish in schools such as the increase in the Hispanic population in Dubai, we have successfully developed our programs in several schools, both in Mother Tongue language programs for Spanish native speakers, like Foreign Language programs for non-natives. We can also participate in the educational life of your children with the option of Extracurriculars Activities.
This academic year 2020/201 we are teaching Spanish at:
- Raffles International School (RIS) with a Mother Tongue Program.
- International School of Arts & Sciences (ISAS) with a Foreign Language Program.
- American School of Dubai (ASD) with Mother Tongue and Foreign Language Program.
Before Covid-19 we were also teaching at:
- Nord Anglia International School Dubai (NAS) with a Mother Tongue Program.
- Kings Al Barsha with a Foreign Language Program.
- Kings Nad Al Sheba with a Foreign Language Program.
- Horizon English School with a Mother Tongue Program.
- The Arbor School with a Foreign Language Program.
If you are a school and would like to integrate into your ECA´S program the Spanish language for native speakers or for non-native speakers, contact our Academic Coordinator, Alberto Fernández (email@example.com).
Why UCAM Español Institute?
- We are the first and only institution specialized in the teaching of the Spanish language in the UAE.
- We are the unique Accredited Center by the Instituto Cervantes in GCC.
- We only count on native, highly qualified teachers, with previous experience.
- We count on UCAM University's quality control; a professionally skilled team to develop any tailor-made academic program.
- We have the capacity to grow immediately.
- We offer a long-term commitment from a reliable educational institution.