Spanish for non-native children
¡Spanish for your kids!
We offer a teaching program in the Spanish Language for your kids to learn while enjoying the process in a fun and professional environment. Our teachers are certified Spanish native speakers from the education sector with experience teaching children.
Due to the Covid-19 since April our courses changed to online through a videoconferencing system (Microsoft Teams or Zoom). Most of our students liked the changed and they continued learning Spanish with us for the third term online.
Starting in September we will start doing classes at our institute with all the security measurements against COVID. We will also continue with online classes for those who prefer to continue from home.
From September 13th we will start the First Term of Spanish Children Course for non-native kids. This term will have 13 sessions ending on December 9th.
Timings and Groups
You could choose to register your kid:
- Once a week: from 4.30 to 6 pm during the weekdays or Saturday mornings on the weekends. Your kid will be able to finish one level in one academic year.
- Twice a week: from 4.30 to 6 pm during the weekdays. Your kid will be able to finish two levels in one academic year.
*We follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Kids are divided into different groups by ages and levels. Check the courses and timing in the flyer below:
- Native teachers: Our teachers are native Spanish speakers professionals from the education sector with previous experience teaching kids.
- Recommended age: The courses are recommended for kids from 5 to 15 years old.
- Kids per class:
- The online course will have from 5 to 10 kids per class.
- The in-house course will have from 4 up to 6 kids per class with all the security measurements.
- Assessment: If your kid already knows some Spanish, he/she could take a free assessment with our Academic Coordinator. Once he/she has done it we will recommend the right level and group for your kid.
- Communication with the tutor: Through a Whatsapp group you could ask the teacher any questions related to the class or the homework. Also, the administrative staff will give you support with any technical problem in case you have any.
- Final exam and results: At the end of the term, the students will have an exam in order to see if they got all the content taught in the course. In the last class of the term, you will receive your kid marks.
Each group will have a student Spanish book for non-native kids adapted to their level. The book can be used for one academic year with classes once a week. With classes twice a week it might be necessary for a second book in one academic year. The price is 200 AED inc VAT and is not included in the course price.
Fees: It depends on the program you choose:
Due to the current situation, we have done a special promotion: no need to pay the enrolment fee (160 AED). We have also done a discount on the course price.
How to register?