Spanish for non-native children
¡Spanish for your kids!
We offer a teaching program in the Spanish Language based on the objectives of the teaching curriculum of the Spanish Language in Spain. Our teachers are native Spanish speakers as well as professionals from the education sector, with experience in private and public education.
Which is the objective?
That your son could learn a new language in a fun and professional environment.
All the children older than 6 years old could take an individual small assessment before joining a class. The assessment is an orientation for the initial evaluation of our teaching team.
The content of the course
After the assessment, we will give you the content and the objectives stipulated for the group that best suit the needs of your child.
Communication with the teacher
General meetings are held at the beginning and end of each course to solve any type of doubt. Likewise, the teacher will have a tutorial schedule to attend to the personal questions of each family, in person, by phone or through email.
Courses and Schedules
- Second Term Spanish Children Course January-March 2020
- First Term Spanish Children Course September-December 2019
The classes are once a week in a 1,5h session from 4.30 pm to 6 pm during weekdays or in morning times on Saturdays.
- Course price: 1430* AED inc VAT for 11 sessions.
- Enrolment Fee: 160 AED - Only one time as a new student.
- Book + Workbook: 200 AED - One book is valid for more than one term.
* Books, materials and enrolment fees are not included in the course price.
10% discount for the second sibling. 15% discount for the third sibling and onwards.
All prices include VAT.