Spanish Camps and Teenagers Course
Spanish Winter Camp
The winter term holidays are here and so is our Spanish Cultural Camp. The camp will be at our institute with all the security measures against Covid-19 of course!
- Dates: Sunday, February 14th - Thursday 18th, 2020.
- Timing: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Age: from 5 - 11 years old.
- Content: They will learn Spanish through games and activities, also they will learn about the Hispanic culture and traditions.
- Groups: Different groups for native and non-native kids and by levels. Reduced groups!
- Location: At the institute UCAM Español Institute in Mazaya Business Avenue. Here you have our exact location.
- Food: Kids should bring a little snack and their lunch.
- Covid-19 measures: We will have all the recommended security measures regarding disinfection, social distance, masks, etc.
- Cost: 850 AED inc VAT. *5% discount for the first sibling and 10% discount for the second onwards.
- Dates: Sunday, December 13th - Thursday, December 31st, 2020.
- Timing: From 9 to 11 am
- Beginners: Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday
- Intermediate: Monday & Wednesday
- Age: from 12 and above.
- Course: The classes will be very dynamic and interactive.
- Groups: Reduced groups!
- Online Live Sessions: Classes are in real-time, the teacher and the students are connected during the whole session. The class will be done through a videoconferencing system.
- Beginners: 1440 AED inc VAT (3 times per week)
- Intermediate: 960 AED inc VAT (2 times per week)
- *5% discount for the first sibling and 10% discount for the second onwards.
More details and Registration
- Teachers: Certified Spanish native speakers teachers.
- Level: If your kids already know some Spanish we would assess them prior to the first class.
- Registration: Please fill the enrolment form and we will get back to you shortly.
- You can pay by transfer, please check here our bank details. Once you have paid online please send us the payment receipt.
- Or you can pay here at UCAM Institute by card or cash.
In the holiday periods as Midterm holidays, Festive Season, Spring break, and Summer we offer a Camp all in Spanish adapted to the different levels and ages, and both for native and non-native students.
These are all immersion courses in Spanish where we work in different academic areas like handicrafts, language, and communication, etc. Five hours a day where the vehicular language of the center and among the children that participate in Spanish. It is an excellent opportunity for those who want to strengthen and increase their communicative capacity in this language.