This course offers you quick and effective preparation for the A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 Examinations.
Description of the DELE examinations
DELE stands for Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera, or “Spanish as a Foreign Language Diploma”. It is the only certificate for non-native Spanish speakers that is officially recognized by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sport. This diploma is of great international value for those who are going to study at a Spanish University and who want to work, or are going to work in a Spanish speaking country environment. We advise everyone who is going to take a Long Duration course to take the DELE examination.
There are six levels of the DELE examination:
- Diploma de Español Nivel A1: This qualification certifies that the student will be able to cope with an elemental language of communication in situations that deal with necessities or with everyday topics.
- Diploma de Español Nivel A2: This qualification certifies that the candidate is able to understand sentences and frequently use daily expressions related to particularly relevant topics (eg basic information about oneself and one's family, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.).
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1: This qualification attests to sufficient linguistic ability for understanding and responding appropriately in most normal day-to-day situations and for expressing desires and needs in a basic way (to participate in this exam you need at least a B1 Spanish level).
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2: This qualification validates sufficient linguistic ability to get by in average day-to-day situations in normal communication circumstances, which do not require specialized use of the language (to participate in this exam you need at least a B2 Spanish level).
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1: This qualification ensures that the student noticeably progresses in the language, and has a more advanced level of Spanish (to participate in this test you must have at least a level C1).
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2: This qualification accredits the necessary linguistic competence to integrate into situations requiring an advanced use of the language and knowledge of the cultural customs embedded within it (to participate in this exam you need at least a C2 Spanish level).